Tuesday 3 April 2012


Girls and dolls, You can never go wrong…
When Gab was only 3years, I started to teach. She always accompanied me to work. She would run around the store and I noticed she would always slow down when she passed the “Wonder Mould “ aka Barbie doll pan.
She never mentioned to me, I guess because I just realised Gabi never really said she wanted this or that. She simply was glad with anything we chose; good or bad…it may be bad or good.i don’t know. However, this little girl accidentally menthioned to my friend that she hoped her bday cake was a Barbie cake just like the one on the box of the pan at the store…
So one morning, about 130 am on December 31st … this momma cleaned her doll, and did this…..
 then she hid it very carefully from eager eyes… When lil gabi woke up she couldn’t find her Barbie…She was frantic and I told her I’ll just get her a new one…upset as she was she said, “it’s alright, maybe we’ll find it later”.You can imagine her reaction when it was time to cut the cake




No comments:

Post a Comment